Thursday, January 17, 2013

PR&P Week 2: Stripes & Polka Dots


Week 2 of Project Run & Play and the theme is stripes & polka dots.
What could be more fun than that?

My take on the theme is this light pink tunic with striped polka dots.

I wanted to get dots and stripes in on this project and thought why not put the stripes on the dots?
I cut the dots out of a very pale lavender fabric, then painted gold & silver stripes on them.

The two larger dots on the front are actually pockets!


I don't do pockets too often for some reason so I thought I'd incorporate them into this tunic.
I used THIS tutorial for the tunic.
I will be adding this to the PR&P linky party. Come on over HERE and see!



4 comments:

  1. Love the circle appliques and the pocket was such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Putting stripes on the dots/pockets is so very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and I love that 2 of the dots are pockets!

    ReplyDelete