Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Shoes

The Shoes.
These, are The Shoes.

Image by Alexander Riby

I mentioned a few months ago HERE that I made my best friend (of 22 years!) Becca's wedding shoes.


I was so honored that she would trust me to do these shoes for her wedding.
Shoes are always important but your wedding shoes are maybe THE most important pair of shoes
you will have on your feet.


She told me what she was looking for, sent me a few pictures for ideas, 
and this is the end result.


And I love them.
Most importantly though, Becca loves them.

Image by Alexander Riby

They are covered in at least 3000 Swarovski Crystals.
We went through Crystal Rhinstone Boutique to get all the supplies.
The girls there are so helpful and friendly.  
If you ever need Swarvoski Crystals, I highly recommend them.


For her "something blue", Becca had me add these "I do" decals on the sole of the shoes.

Image by Alexander Riby

These are definitely a labor of love.  
I am so happy how these shoes look and I really enjoyed making them.
Becca picked out a beautiful pair of Calvin Klein shoes and they were turned into a 
stunning, sparkly pair of wedding shoes.

I am so honored and happy to have been a part of Becca's wedding in this special way.
I know that she married the man of her dreams and I wish them the best!

If you have any questions about the shoes or the beautifying process I'd be happy to answer them.
I'm no expert but I can help in any way I can.










2 comments:

  1. These are beyond fantastic! What an awesome friend & I see a great future in stoning...♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Fantastic! What an amazing gift and how much time it must have taken. They look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete