Monday, June 11, 2012

Striped Maxi Skirt

I love navy and white stripes.  
I've been seeing a lot of that lately, especially coming into the spring & summer season.
Would you know it's next to impossible to find some navy & white striped fabric?  
To make it even more difficult, I wanted knit fabric.
I found some online at one (only 1!) store.  Before I ordered it I took a stroll through the best Joanne Fabrics store in the area.  There's 3 around here and we have a good, better and best Joanne's.
I couldn't believe my eyeballs when I saw this wonderful navy & white striped fabric.
The best part about the fabric is that there is a lacey detail in the white stripes.
You can't see it too well unless you are up close though.

I like the chevron trend that is going around right now.
The front has some chevron happening

But for the rest of the skirt I had some fun changing up the direction of the stripes.

And the back...

Nice and breezy for the hot summer days.

How are you wearing navy & white stripes?





No comments:

Post a Comment