Sunday, May 13, 2012

Food Friday: On Sunday.

First, I want to say Happy Mother's Day to all the moms.
I hope you enjoy this day and get some relaxation.

Food Friday:  On Sunday.
Yes, I do realize I am 2 days late but it has been one of those weeks.  
Everything turned out OK but, this entire week, e.v.e.r.y day has brought strange things to us that has left me with my jaw on the floor thinking, "wha....huh?  What just happened?"
Anyways, I'll share one of the bright spots to my crazy days.


I <3 these babies.
And, did you notice in the title- NO BAKE!
Another plus!

I eat these for a snack instead of a granola bar from the store.
I feel better about these because I know what's in them.
They are healthy too.  Really, they are.  If you use dark chocolate chips, they'll really be healthy. ;)
You can find the recipe HERE.
I've made these several times and they are wonderful.

Have a wonderful day!  (Especially you moms!)

No comments:

Post a Comment