Saturday, March 10, 2012

Spring Scarves

Wow, has it been busy over here lately!
If you follow P.Goodys on Facebook you probably have seen the picture I posted of the big packs of Swarovski Crystals.  I have been working on a big project with those and I'm almost done now.  I'll tell you why I'm not.  I have about a 2"x1" space to cover and I ran out of glue.  So close!  

Now, I think you all know by now that I like scarves, right?

Well, I came across the softest fabric the other day and I made a scarf with it.

I wish you could reach through your computer screen and touch it.  It's a cotton/ silk blend fabric.  So lightweight and airy, just perfect for spring and summer
I liked it so much I decided to add it to my Etsy shop.
Click HERE for a link to the listing.

That's not the only one though!
I made one more

I love the colors in this one.  It has red, pink a touch of white and yellow, and the color of the year, tangerine tango.  
These scarves are stretchy.  I made the ruffles with elastic thread.  It's the first time I've used it and I like it!

I also listed this one in my etsy shop
Click HERE for the link to this scarf.

So there's a couple things I've been working on lately.
What have you been up to?



No comments:

Post a Comment