Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Day shirt for Me!

Yep, I sure did make myself a Valentine's Day shirt.  And, it even has a heart on it. 

I do love my husband.
I put it on and waited til he saw it.  I didn't take long.  He read it out loud
"I. Love. My. Husband.  I love my husband!"
He was so cute.  He really liked my shirt.  I was surprised at how much he liked it.  It's funny the little things like that that can mean  a lot to someone.  We didn't go anywhere on Valentine's day so I am kinda excited to wear it out of the house and let him know that I wore it out.

It was pretty easy to make.  I used Microsoft Paint to print out "I My Husband".  (I had to use Paint because I don't have Word.  Who knew that Microsoft Word doesn't come standard on computers anymore?  Hmph.)Then traced the letters onto freezer paper and carefully cut them out with an exacto knife.  
I placed the words on the shirt where I wanted them and ironed the paper onto the shirt.
Using gold paint, I painted the letters onto the shirt then sewed the heart on.
That's it!

On another note, did you know P.Goodys is on Facebook?  I've been trying to put a "like" button on here but can't figure out how.  Does anyone know how to do that?  I'm not very good with that kind of thing.
If you want to find me on there before I get the Like button up just type in "P.Goodys"

What did you do for Valentine's Day?

Update!  Don't want to make your own?  I have them available now in my Etsy shop.
Each tshirt is made to order so please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.


1 comment: