Monday, February 27, 2012

Animal Print

Do you like animal print?  I really never have liked it until now.  Suddenly, out of nowhere, I need some animal print.  I wanted to see some animal print so where did I go?  Pintrest, of course.
I could have started a whole board just for animal print.
I wanted to see it paired with different colors.  I think it's safe to say animal print is paired with black most of the time.  I wanted to see something different.
For a while now I've been picturing green with animal print
Animal Print& green

I would not do this to any place in my home but I like the colors together.  That desk is amazing too.  I love it's shape.

What about baby blue with animal print?
animal print & baby blue

I like this.  I think the baby blue button down and black skirt tame the animal print and I love the pearls with it.

And, here's pink!
animal print & pink
I don't think I would have ever paired these to together but I really love this.

I think this last one is my favorite.  Jeans and a white shirt.  The ruffles make it for me.
animal print + ruffle

So now I am on the hunt for some kind of animal print.  

On to other things now.  Did you know I have most of my etsy shop on clearance?  If you'd like anything in there snatch it up.  As of March 1, all clearance will be discontinued.
I will be moving my shop in a different direction that I think you will like.  I'm excited to get started with it.


So what are your thoughts on animal print?  Have you stopped by my etsy shop?  Is there something you'd like to see in there?

Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment