Saturday, January 21, 2012

A few things...

I just wanted to let you know a couple things. First, you may have noticed the ad over there on the right. I'm going to give this a try for a while. I am able to make a little extra money for the rainy day fund this way. Eventually I'd like to get sponsors that have more to do with this blog, but this is where I'm going to start.

Now that that's out of the way let's get to the fun stuff!
Pinned Image

 Starting next week I am going to do my first series. We are having scarf week! During winter I am cold the entire time and I wear a scarf in the house just about every day. I thought I needed a couple more. So I started making a some and thought I'd share them with you. Scarves are easy and quick to make. I hope that I can get you to make one or all of them and put your own spin on them if you'd like. I'm really excited about this and hope you enjoy it! 

Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment