Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

Pinned Image
  source: Pintrest

I want to wish all of my readers a very Merry Christmas.  I am thankful for the reason of all this celebrating.  Thankful that Jesus came down from perfect heaven to live on this very un-perfect earth.  I hope you have parties to go to and family to spend time with.  I love this holiday.  Getting to spend time with family who you don't see much is just wonderful to me.

We had my side of the family's Christma last Saturday.  It's always the week before Christmas.  It was great fun as always.  I have a large extended family and they are all so fun to be with.  It gets loud at our parties.  Some of my husband's family is in town meaning that everyone is together this year.  I love it when that happens.  I married into a large family.  My husband has 5 brothers and sisters.  So all of them, some spouses and  about 13 grandkids all packed into my inlaws house.  It's crazy but I love it.

Christmas @ Starbucks.
Source: Pintrest

One fun little tradition my husband and I do is stop at Starbucks on the way to our family Christmas parties. I'm looking forward to that this morning!

I know I've been MIA lately.  I've been super busy with family in town, baking, shopping for presents, wrapping those presents, sewing and everything else that come with this wonderful season.  I will be showing you some of the projects I've been making and throwing in a couple of tutorials too.  

Merry Christmas!!!
Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment