Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Birth Day

Happy birthday!  Today I have entered the world of blogging.  I wanted to have a place to document my sewing, crafting, cooking, homemaking and such.  I'm a little new to the whole blogging idea.  Where have I been, right?  I never thought to check out blogs until last October when I had twins and my full-time job was feeding them.  I'd get bored while nursing so I started poking around the internet for some sewing ideas and found so much inspiration.  It was almost too much to handle!  There are some talented people out there.  In finding these blogs I have found that I can do a lot of things I thought were not possible.  Like drafting my own pattern, for instance.  I do not claim to be an expert, not by a long shot, but if I can give someone some inspiration to try something new, that would make me happy.

So, let's celebrate this blog's birthday!

                                               source: Pintrest

No comments:

Post a Comment